[Coco] Can't copy real floppy to CoCo-SDC on a CoCo 2

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Fri Feb 27 16:06:07 EST 2015

Here is my latest test. I replaced the floppy cable, but the results were the same. I went back to a two drive setup and I am able to successfully run "BACKUP 0 TO 1" using two floppies without the CoCo-SDC. So the two floppies are now working as they should be, without issue.

I then reconnected the CoCo-SDC and did the following:

DRIVE 0,OFF
DRIVE 1,OFF
BACKUP 0 TO 1

This ran successfully, but after the backup, SDC-DOS isn't there. The DRIVE command generates an "?SN ERROR". So at this point, I will re-flash the CoCo-SDC and re-try.

Cheers,
-Mike