[Coco] Hijacked: Multipak redesign/replacement

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 27 14:42:30 EST 2015

On Friday 27 February 2015 13:39:54 K. Pruitt wrote:
> > So, things are looking up, but it will take a revolution or  SCOTUS to
> > fix IL.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
>
> Not to stray off-topic here or cause a controversy, but I just wanted to
> say that I am pleased that there are others here who exercise the 2nd.. I
> live in California.  Fortunately in one of the few "issue on request"
> counties.

I might add that ceccession (if I could speel it) seems to be an annual topic
for the north of Sacramento residents.  IMO, they should quit talking about
it and just do it, with either Redding or Weaverville as the new states
capital.  That is for sure an independent bunch in Trinity County, whose farm
produce in the form of good grass, is 3 or 4 times what they make in lumber,
which was >60 million in 1979. ;-)  The county dept of agriculture made the
mistake of including the grass income in their annual crop report & the state
whupped them pretty good over it, so while they didn't list it in the 1980
report, they still thumbed their nose at Sac by using a pix of it on the
front cover.  Loved it. ;-)

As a spectator sport, watching Kalifornia politics was very entertaining the
last time I was out there at the turn of the 80's for 4 years, 2 in Redding
at KRCR-TV and 2 out in Lassen county as CE at the KSUE radio complex.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)