[Coco] Question about 26-3024 MPI selector switch.

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:28:38 EST 2015

On Fri Feb 27, K. Pruitt wrote:

Is this normal behavior for the slot selector switch on the 26-3024, or am I
> looking at a broken switch here?  It works fine in all 4 switch positions.

As far as I can tell - after owning about 4 of the 3024 MPIs, the switch
operation on those can be better described as "being mushy", there is no
definitive click on each position. In fact on a previous 3024 I had to
remove from service, the switch got so gummed down that the plastic
extension (which protrudes from the switch to the outside of the case on
the front) broke-off and I had to rely on a small flat head screwdriver to
switch slots.

I have a 3124 MPI on my CoCo 3 and the switch action on that model is
clean, there is a reassuring click on each switch position.

-- RP