[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Boards (update)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 27 10:21:34 EST 2015

On Friday 27 February 2015 07:26:19 Steven Hirsch wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015, Zippster wrote:
> > I’ll be placing orders for runs of these boards in the next few days, so
> > I should have PCBs in a couple of weeks.  I’ll put some pics up somewhere
> > (probably tomorrow).
>
> I'm still interested, Ed.  Keep us posted!
>
> --

And I am curious, and have to ask.  Does this design decode for /CS the same
as a real coco, with each valid for a $20 byte wide swath of I/O, or is it
taken another step finer so as to make an individual /CS only true-low for a
4 byte wide space?  That would be an absolutely huge improvement.

And, can it use, by having the socket for the ribbon of a coco's keyboard, the
std coco keyboard?

Pix will probably help as the old Chinese proverb goes. ;-)
This I assume is only level 1 capable?  eg no gime made out of unobtainium?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)