[Coco] Parallel groups

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:56:38 EST 2015

I'm playing a bit of catch up here, I don't know what problems have been happening lately exactly.  Since I get all posts e-mailed to my HotMail, I did notice a bunch of "Multipack redesign/replacement" posts.   I've been busy working on my own projects but intend to remain active in this community for so long as it remains one of cooperation and collaboration in the spirit of keeping the CoCo experience a growing and positive one .  Are we not still here doing that?

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/