[Coco] The 26-3024 MPI and the SDC. And a question on the 3024 MPI selector swtich.

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 26 12:41:23 EST 2015

The SDC doesn't work with my non-pal-upgraded 3124 MPI under OS9 or NitrOS9,
so I located a 3024 MPI.  I did the peek (&HFF90) and it returned a 255, so
this new 3024 has not had the pal upgraded (though I intend to upgrade it)
and it works perfectly with the SDC and NitrOS9.  I had no idea how much
larger the 3024 is than the 3124.

On the 3124 MPI the switch selector clicks in to each setting.  On this 3024
MPI the switch slides smoothly to each position.  Is this normal?

Thanks