[Coco] Use Coco and DriveWire to Create TRS-80 Disks?

Rick Thornquist rickthornquist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:57:22 EST 2015

Hi All!

I'm new to the list, having recently acquired a CoCo 3.   I have a few
retro computers, but I've always wanted a CoCo, and now I have one!

I've also just acquired a TRS-80 Model 4P.  Unfortunately, the 4P didn't
come with operating system disks, so I'm stuck until I get some.

My Question: I've just ordered a DriveWire cable and I've been able to find
the .DSK files for some of the TRS-80 Operating systems.  Can I use
DriveWire and the disk drives on the CoCo to create operating system disks
for the 4P?

Thanks for the help!

- Rick Thornquist