[Coco] lunar rover patrol

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 25 14:57:30 EST 2015

Huh, well I've tried everything I can think of, including unplugging
everything from my coco3, and loading a .cas image.  It still crashes
right when the game play should start.  If anyone has a .bin for lunar
rover patrol that they'd like to share, feel free to email it to me
directly.  I guess I have to assume my image is bad.

-RobertH