[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Wed Feb 25 00:17:52 EST 2015

Yes, we did. It was sold as a Multi-Pak Extender cable. It got good reviews
in Rainbow, was a good seller via mail order and at Rainbowfests, and as the
phone tech support for Spectrum Projects, I got nary a call about them.

It was a good quality cable with gold connectors.

The shielding made it a bit stiff, but that's the only drawback.

-[ Al ]-