[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement / New CoCo...

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:05:26 EST 2015

My next project after I finish the rgb2vga 2.0 will be a decent MMU for the
coco1 F boards. Exactly as the coco3 so we can run Level2 on a coco1. Since
I'll be playing with FPGA, I will add a native 80 column too.

There are too many coco2 board layouts, so I will stick with the good ol'
coco1 F. The board will be placed in the place of the 8 ram chips.

Maybe I can replace the VDG like the godil atom, so we can have vga output
and 2Mhz clock.