[Coco] PopStar Pilot blog offline

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 24 13:15:56 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Blake" <random.rodder at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] PopStar Pilot blog offline

< snip, but not rudely :) >

> I don't want anybody to leave to CoCo community, not Al, Nick or anybody
> else. I just want the attrition rate of CoCoNutz to drop to zero. Not many
> of us left, and the more infighting we have, the worse it's going to get.
> If we don't start doing positive things to get others interested, and keep
> them, Tom's prediction of the group eating it's own will happen.
>
> --

Amen.  Nobody needs to leave and nobody should leave. We're all adults. Most
of us probably have kids, grandkids, and even great grandkids that we've
taught to get along with others.  And I'm sure we've all worked for people
that were less than ideal.  Certainly we can get along with one another.
Nobody likes getting growled at and you're probably going to get growled at
back as a result, but there is plenty of room at the watering hole.

Honest apologies don't cost a dime, diminish a man not one iota, and yet are
priceless in the peace and serenity they provide to all involved.