[Coco] Parallel groups

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Feb 23 20:56:20 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 01:41:40PM -0500, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> As long as we're active and healthy, I'll continue to make the list available.

I for one appreciate the work you do to keep this list up and hope you
continue to run it.

As someone on the wrong side of a slow internet link I deeply
appreciate the size limits on this list. I have no need to spend all
day downloading 50 copies of some stupid attached gif or whatever.

And yes, that has happened on some of the other mailing lists I'm
on. Some ass posts a huge media file and 50 people respond, each one
*including the attached file*.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA