[Coco] Parallel groups

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:04:14 EST 2015

Dennis,

I don't think anybody would even consider deep-sixing the list. I
certainly do not believe anyone is criticizing the effort you put forth
running the list. This subject does rear it's head every now and then
when a thread about a CoCo4 or other piece of hardware pokes it's head
out of a cave. I think a lot of people consider a mailing list a little
cumbersome for keeping track of discussion heavy threads like these. My
personal opinion (and I'm not biased here) is that a forum is more
conducive to topics like this. A Google or Yahoo group is ok, but,
nowhere near as organized as a forum is.

Just my 1/2 cent opinion...

Brian