[Coco] Dutch disk archive found

Mon Feb 23 02:11:47 EST 2015

Hi,

YOU'RE NOT REALLY TALKING ABOUT ME ARE YOU?
WHAT WOULD IT MEAN TO YOU IF YOU GOT*ÿU
WHY DO YOU WANT*

AR does not hide some character strings. Just opening the .dsk in Wordpad is interesting.

TUTELAERS00.DSK appears to contain a program that reminds me of the tests done to see if you are talking to a real person and not a computer.

All in English.

And then a program that sounds like MSHELL!

Plus "Welcome to OSTerm remote mode".

A Morse Code reader / sender.

The O.S. for "US": OS-9 Level Two

This high-tech operating system has such high performance, that Big Blue is
using it's fundamental principles; and we now have access to this power.

    Purchasing an operating system will not let you accomplish anything more
than you can without one through Disk BASIC - it will simply allow you to do it
in a much easier fashion.  That is the main advantage of using an operating
system over original built-in ROM BASICs.
    The operating system wisely chosen for our microcomputer by TANDY is
called "OS-9".  This operating system is so powerful, that it can not be
explained through this article, but must be experienced.  The more that I use
it, the more that I realize how far computers really have come in the last ten
years.
    I.B.M. even liked it.  So much, in fact, that their new line of personal
computers will soon be running an operating system very closely resembling our
own OS-9.