[Coco] nitros9l2 artifact colors?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Feb 22 13:53:45 EST 2015

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 10:36:27AM -0500, Robert Gault wrote:
> Willard, it seems that you are not correctly setting your monitor type via
> whatever the route you are using to run the game.

Humm, actually you do have a point there, but it's intentional, as I
was trying to eliminate variables.  setype/montype/control were just
confusing the issue even more.

Also I never tried creating the bootdisks. I looked through startup
and os9boot, didn't see anything unique or different, and just copied
the game disk itself to my hard drive. Still Datasoft could have
patched something and not renamed it...

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA