[Coco] nitros9l2 artifact colors?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Feb 22 03:34:22 EST 2015

I'm reasonably sure that Basic does not update $FF98 on interrupts.  I
believe the updating of $FF98 must be going on somewhere else, perhaps when
a character is output to the screen.

Some $FF98 mirror bytes in Super Extended Basic that you might set bit 5 of
to see if it solves the problem:

$E033  (32 column text)
$E03C (40 column text)
$E045  (80 column text)