[Coco] nitros9l2 artifact colors?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Feb 21 21:22:55 EST 2015

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:01:39PM +1000, Nick Marentes wrote:
> Of course, because Alternate Reality is an OS-9 game, that will keep
> rebooting OS-9.

And that's the problem, when (nitr)OS-9 boots it apparently changes
the color synchronization back to red sky...

As I said, I know how to reboot the CoCo3 into the alternate color
set. I've never had this problem before because I've never tried to
display an OS-9 PMODE program on a TV before.

> I believe this game was written for the CoCo3 OS-9 Level 2 (released
> '88?) although it uses a CoCo2 graphics mode (PMODE4,1).
>
> There must be some way to choose the colors since the syncronization is
> not random on the CoCo3.

That's my hope, yes.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org