[Coco]  Re: Multipak redesign/replacement (was: Educate

chadbh74 chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:47:44 EST 2015

   This is my philosophy for the 256K EEPROM pack im working on..advance
   the design in stages..

   Stage 1 - Done!

   Test board for reading and selecting up to 32 banks via jumpers

   Stage 2 - test PCBs on the way

   Implement optional interface via ribbon cable to LCD/push button
   interface for remote selecting and activating different banks

   Stage 3 - to be developed later

   Add in ability for the CoCo to write to the currently selected bank.

   Stage 4 - new project

   New design based on Flash or SRAM utilizing experience gained through
   the previous stages ti create a single bank board that can be flashed
   from SD card .ROM/.CCC files.

   Sent from my Galaxy S4