[Coco] Rainbow on disk

lciotti1 lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:46:20 EST 2015

> Gene Heskett <mailto:gheskett at wdtv.com>
> February 18, 2015 at 6:03 PM
>
> How about setting up a torrent with your collection as the seed. By the
> time half a dozen of us have pulled it and left our servers running, your
> circuit that is not to my knowledge usage tracked. And as my web page is
> on this machine, its up 24/7 barring a drive failure. It wouldn't bother
> me to leave it serving a torrent for the next 3 or 4 months.
>
> [...]
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

If I had a true collection I would.  Right now all of the stuff I have
saved is random pulls that I have wanted look at or play with.  That is
why I suggested that if someone with a decent collection would transfer
them to a USB stick that I would supply, I could then create a torrent
to share.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>