[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Feb 18 18:03:45 EST 2015

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 02:25:37 PM Steve Ostrom wrote:
> [...]

How about setting up a torrent with your collection as the seed.  By the
time half a dozen of us have pulled it and left our servers running, your
circuit that is not to my knowledge usage tracked.  And as my web page is
on this machine, its up 24/7 barring a drive failure. It wouldn't bother
me to leave it serving a torrent for the next 3 or 4 months.

[...]

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)