[Coco] Color BASIC 1.1 / memory detection

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Feb 18 18:22:45 EST 2015

All I can think of is double checking that the jumpers are correctly set.
Maybe also swap the positions of the RAM chips with one another to see if
that makes any difference (grasping at straws).  In the process, check to
make sure none of the RAMs have any bent-under pins.  I would think a bad
or inoperative RAM would keep the CoCo from booting at all, but who knows?

Art