[Coco] Problem with dw command

Fred D. Provoncha elderpav at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 02:04:32 EST 2015

Original Message:>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:03:58 -0500
>From: Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com>
>It's a good idea to use one of the premade stock NitrOS9 disks or to build
>your own from the current NitrOS9 source.  There are many bug fixes in many
>parts of the latest NitrOS9 release and depending on how old a system
>you're shoehorning things into, they might not be fixed on your system,
>potentially leading to all kinds of strange and hard to track down issues.
>If you must update an existing disk, it would be best to update everything,
>not just stick currently DW modules into an old system (I don't mean to
>assume this is what happened in this case, just general advice)
Thanks for the advice Aaron! Actually, yes, I have been using the most-recent premade stock NitrOS9 disks from Sourceforge. I'm customizing them using the included scripts, just trying to add more functionality to my system, using the most recent modules from the latest release.
Thanks,Fred ProvonchaStansbury Park, UT