[Coco] Problem with dw command

elderpav at yahoo.com elderpav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 20:01:40 EST 2015

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 7:53 AM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:
>
> elderpav--- via Coco wrote:
>> Thanks Bill, it worked. It was a little tricky tho trying to shoehorn those extra modules into my OS9Boot file, but I got it done. :-)
>>
>> Fred Provoncha
>> Stansbury Park, UT
>
> Actually you can load these modules after booting by including in your startup file the name of a merged file containing scdwv+/n+/n1+etc. Place the file, say scdwvModules in the CMDS directory with 'attr e pe', then the line in startup is:
> load scdwvModules
>
> Robert

Thanks Robert, that's actually what I wound up doing. I lose an 8k block of system ram, but I think that's unavoidable considering how many modules I want to use. Still need to do some more rearranging, but I'm on the right track. I temporarily took OS9p3 out of my boot file, I'll need to take some more modules out of my boot file & put them in my CMDS directory as you described so I can make room to put it back in. Fun stuff! :-)

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT