[Coco] LHA problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 00:26:19 EST 2015

OK....

I worked around it by using this command line:

/sd1/cmds/dir -ur ! lha a -x -p oct86.lzh

The dir command I used is the old dirosk version. Lha appears to support
inputting filenames from a pipe. My CWD is the directory where the files
for OCT86 are stored.

Works a treat! There's always other ways of doing a task in OS9.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia