[Coco] Current Status of the "Help Send A Fellow CoCoNut To This Year's CoCoFEST" Campaign

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 02:34:16 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

First of all, much thanks goes out to all those who have already ordered
either the RGB2VGA Converter or the Wodpak2+ or both fully assembled PCBs.
Every order will certainly help send a fellow CoCoNut to this year's
CoCoFEST - namely me!  :P  I do appreciate everyone who has participated so
far.

I will be finalizing the PCB order with the fabrication house in the next
day or the day two, so if any of you who are interested but have not yet
ordered, please do so as soon as possible.

So far I have paid orders for 3 RGB2VGA Converters and 3 WordPak2+ fully
assembled PCBs.  Thank you again for all who have ordered thus far.  I'm
sending in the PCB designs in tonight and will do the final order probably
Monday.  I was going to ordering from a Chinese PCB Fabrication house, but
they are having their New Year's Day celebrations this month, so I'm going
with my original plan to use OSHPark.  After the PCBs' order is done Monday,
I should have the finished PCBs back in about 10 days.  By then, the parts
orders should be about ready to arrive as I will put together the finalized
orders for parts Monday and sending in those orders as well.

I'm delighted to put these PCBs together for you guys or should I say for
Y'all!  :)  To correctly pronounce Y'all, it should be held out
approximately 1 to 2 seconds.  :P  Thank you all again.  Take care my
friends.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>