[Coco] VCC v1.42 Question

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 14:48:46 EST 2015

OK!  Here is what I finally figured out:

In the Config dialog box, on the CPU tab, the slider selects what the apparent speed of the CPU will be after you perform a POKE &HFFD9,1.

Leaving the slider in the leftmost position selects 1.788 MHz, and moving the slider to the right selects increasing clock speeds.  After setting the slider, no change takes place until you perform the POKE command.  After the POKE command, I see the CPU clock is set for the new speed that I set with the slider.

Mystery (for me) solved!

Thanks very much, again, folks for listening.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110