[Coco] VCC v1.42 Question

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 14:42:55 EST 2015

Hi Nick and Art,

Thanks very much for your responses.

Yes, I can do the POKE &HFFD9,1 and get that to work.

I am just being confused because in the Config dialog box, on the CPU tab, it appears to me that setting the CPU overclocking to 1.788 MHz is an option.  I just cannot get that option to work…

Oh, well, I guess I’ll just have to do it the old fashioned way!

Thanks again.  I really appreciate the support you folks offer.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110