[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 01:26:53 EST 2015

Thanks Stephen,

I had forgotten what I had done previously, and since moving house at
the beginning of December last year, I have started to re-organise my
disks. Also, the CocoSDC is coming to full use now.

Sadly I only have a small number of DECB ROD, since even then I was much
more interested in OS9.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia