[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Sat Feb 14 00:41:06 EST 2015

Hi,

It appears that the (OS9 side) from October '86 to December '91 is fully present, either as an original Rainbow on Disk or the OS-9 80T 2S version you provided.

I am in the process of changing the master bingo card to show the difference in the two formats.

If you have the original disks from Rainbow then the DECB side would be an important addition. Some people may wish the original OS-9 side and not the 720K 80T 2S versions. There maybe some ROD issues that perhaps had DECB files and OS-9 files on the same side. So a DECB backup type would be  best.

Please check this webpage for missing DECB sides and use that for your initial DECB scans and if you wish the OS-9 side at the same time.

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer13/

The files I received from you are the ones I am using and the ones from ftp://randomrodder.com/techinfo/ as backup. (IE users need not apply.)

I have been clearing up the mess my initial blunders made, the second bingo card is worthless and will be discarded as part of my current plans. I was trying to help people get to the correct 720K 80T 2S version but my methods just would not work.

A zip file via E-mail would be best, no one has requested issues at all. The ROT / ROD files are online and have been for some time without change.

I was just about to start making the master bingo card have "O" for original OS-9 side from the Rainbow on Disk and "Q" for OS-9 720K 80T 2S versions. It should take just a few hours.

Comments of the master bingo card are requested.

SHF