[Coco] Wrong palette on CoCo3 issue - MYSTERY SOLVED!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 20:12:07 EST 2015

All versions of Vcc have the same palette/monitor settings as far as I know.
It has never changed.
It could possibly have been the colors you had set up on your old windows setup. The windows colors can change Vcc's palettes. For instance, on my computer with my current settings, "FORX=0 to 255:PRINTCHR$(X);:NEXTX" will give me white background on the block graphics (128-255) instead of black as it should. Also, whne Nitros9 boots, the booting screen never shows the modules loading, because the black/white comes out white/white, all I see is "NitrOS-9" on the screen. Once Nitros9 boots, all is fine.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com