[Coco] Br. Jeremy's Level 2 Upgrade Was: DriveWire on the Raspberry Pi in five easy steps.

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:45:22 EST 2015

There you are right Stephen.  The movable resizable windows never got into v3.3.0 as that requires a total disassembly of his GRFDRV & WindInt.  The rest, most of it is there.

 Once I am done with Level 3 I may bug Bro. Jeremy to see if I can get a hold of a copy that worked.  Curtis Boyle was the one that got GRFDRV working and I did WindInt for the original Nitros9 we released years ago.

Bill Nobel