[Coco] Br. Jeremy's Level 2 Upgrade Was: DriveWire on the Raspberry Pi in five easy steps.

Thu Feb 12 16:11:21 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard E Crislip" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] DriveWire on the Raspberry Pi in five easy steps.

> On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:13:46 -0600
> Bill Nobel <b_nobel at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Actually no,  Bro. Jeremy got a hold of the Level 2 Upgrade that
>> Kevin Darling was doing for Tandy years ago.  That upgrade is already
>> incorporated into the V3.3.0 of Nitros9.
>>
>> Bill Nobel

OK, where is the documentation for the movable re-size able windows and other things that are part of the Level 2 Upgrade? I am curious wondering how my own very useful set of windows fits in.

Is anyone running what Br. Jeremy sold?

Is anyone interesting in getting Br. Jeremy OS-9 version running on VCC so we can check that it actually has been incorporated. I know where Br. Jeremy OS-9 disks are and have my own paid copy on CD (I hope).

SHF