[Coco] ML Question: Hi Res Text Screen

William Mikrut wmikrut72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:51:53 EST 2015

Hello Robert!

With the advance of support for the CoCo I have definitely renewed my
interest in software development. Right now I am working on an easy project
as a starter to get something out there.

Once I am down I will upload it to colorcomputerarchive and go on from
there!
Thank you so much for the info.. I will start going through everything
again.

I remember back in 2008 or so I was flipping screens with ease.. it's just
moved out of my memory.