[Coco] Color basic and available RAM

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Wed Feb 11 11:34:26 EST 2015

Yeah, that would work. It's a fairly invasive set of changes to do the
relocation but it can be done. You'd gain 15K or so doing that. With
Disk Basic, you'd gain about 8K if you could do a similar set of
relocations. It wouldn't generally be worth doing, though, and would
totally break anything that relied on ROM routines, like the ever
popular "EXEC44539".