[Coco] Serial to Ethernet

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:07:30 EST 2015

I'm setting up tcpser on a RasPi to emulate a Hayes modem, and have a
max3232 chip to convert the RasPi's serial to RS232. I'm in the process of
stuffing it into an external 56k modem's case. When I am done, I'll have an
external TCP to serial modem that costs less that the 56k modem I gutted
originally cost, even if I include a wifi dongle ;)

I wish I had a physical coco to test it on... My collection was lost in a
series of moves a long time ago... Do any of the emulators (other than
Keil's) support redirecting the emulated bitbanger (or RS-232 pack) to your
PC's actual serial port?

Rod