[Coco] DriveWire on the Raspberry Pi in five easy steps.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 10 22:41:41 EST 2015

> On Feb 10, 2015, at 9:29 PM, Bill Nobel <b_nobel at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well, if you are using ‘HG’ tot pull the repo on the pi. it will be present in the folder structure with nitro.a & _end.a in the level3/modules folder.  Myself and Robert have been looking into the changes made in ioman, clock and os9p1 from last known copies of working boots of L3. Right now I have 2 different ioman’s one bigger than Roberts bootable I got a hold of from Alan that has even more additions (30 bytes bigger).
>
> Bill Nobel

Ah, I see. So there is a level3 in there, but it’s not a working level3. I didn’t realize that. I am glad to see you looking in to bringing it back. Beyond the extra overhead, I saw no reason not to run L3.

Bill, you were part of Gale Force, weren’t you?

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman