[Coco] DriveWire on the Raspberry Pi in five easy steps.

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:29:51 EST 2015

Well, if you are using ‘HG’ tot pull the repo on the pi. it will be present in the folder structure with nitro.a & _end.a in the level3/modules folder.  Myself and Robert have been looking into the changes made in ioman, clock and os9p1 from last known copies of working boots of L3. Right now I have 2 different ioman’s one bigger than Roberts bootable I got a hold of from Alan that has even more additions (30 bytes bigger).

Bill Nobel