[Coco] DriveWire on the Raspberry Pi in five easy steps.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 21:43:10 EST 2015

Allen, you can drop the "load drivewire drivers" step as all the Nitros9 repo disks that support dw already have the drivers. It would be better to tell people to update their NitrOS9 install to the current dw supported version first. This should eliminate those errors you are seeing.
They need to first update their system to the current version for the tutorial or you'll have people asking why this doesn't work on their Tandy OS9 master disk boots :-)
(I've had it happen)
 Also, the drivewire drivers will ONLY work with NitrOS9 and I'm not sure how far back this goes as far as version, but at some point, even that breaks. DW will not run on vanilla OS9 at all.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com