[Coco] SDC oddness

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 09:58:40 EST 2015

Hi Steven,

My guess would be either somewhat poor contact in the card slot (most likely), or flash socket (much less likely).

Is the SDC in a case?  It really helps keep the contacts in place when plugged in.
You could place (wedge) something underneath it in the cart port to keep it aligned
and see if that helps.

- Ed