[Coco] Found another error

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 08:19:08 EST 2015

I have correct the file... someone want to proof it?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46871720/The%20Rainbow%20Vol.%2006%20No.%2004%20-%20November%201986_Updated_Pages.pdf

It is uploading to dropbox now, may not be available until 0830 Eastern
time.

It was not too bad using PDFSplit and Merge and Acrobat X Standard

What I did:

1) Extracted pages using Acrobat X
2) Split the pages using Acrobat X
3) Used PDF Split and Merge to combine the pages and re-order.  Way easier
than Acrobat
4) Made final document using Acrobat X

Took 20 minutes at most.