[Coco] Found another error

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sat Feb 7 21:35:31 EST 2015

99 years of CoCo reading pleasure!!!!

On Feb 7, 2015, at 9:18 PM, Guillaume Major <guillaume.major at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Bill,

A coco user by the name of Steve is currently restoring the whole Rainbow collection to remove the yellowish colors to make PDF reading a more pleasant experience. He also OCRs the issues with Adobe Clearscan to reduce the file size. He has done a very good job! I just checked his November 86 issue and all the pages are in the correct order.  Steve is almost done and has processed issues 1892 to 1991 so far. I will update the Color Computer Archive when he's done with the whole collection.

Guillaume