[Coco] Sub-Etha Software update notice

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Feb 7 23:24:13 EST 2015

See the full notice here:

http://subethasoftware.com/2015/02/07/invaders09-updated-to-1-04/

Sub-Etha Software has released another update to our Color Computer 3 OS-9 space invaders-style game, Invaders09. Version 1.04 is now available and is a recommended upgrade for all users. It supplants previous February 1995 release of 1.03. As with all Sub-Etha Software products, bug fixes and maintenance releases are free upgrades.

You may download the 1.04 update as a self-booting .DSK image from our update server:

http://subethasoftware.com/dsk/

The INVADE09.DSK image includes a fully bootable version of NitrOS-9 v3.3.0 and may be ran directly on a real Color Computer 3 or emulator just by mounting the image and typing “DOS”. You may also copy the invaders1.04.txt documentation file and CMDS/invaders1.04 binary to your existing OS-9 Level 2 or NitrOS-9 6309 or 6809 system.

1.04 RELEASE NOTES

	• Updated title screen (website, new message).
	• Added “secret” options to help screen.
	• Fixed bug that made font not always load.
	• Fixed shield and border graphics, palette cleanup.

KNOWN ISSUES

	• After 20 years, the game still doesn’t have an “attract mode” or “high score” listing. Maybe 1.05 will be out by 2025 to fix this. (Sorry about that, Bob Devries!)
	• The documentation refers to the binary as being called “invaders” but it is really “invaders1.04″ on this release. Maybe the author won’t be so lazy next time and will name the binary correctly.

:)

More to come...
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman