[Coco] Shell+ - SYS/shell.parameters

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 21:26:29 EST 2015

Yes, we need this back. CC3go is small and easy to disassembled (already have) and then the changes added to the current sysgo and we got it.
All it does is add a cmd to read the "config" file and the config paremeters are read and thrown into the shell parameter buffer for when the main shell is forked.
Simple code :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com