[Coco] Shell+ - SYS/shell.parameters

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 3 21:21:09 EST 2015

I remember this version of CC3Go as well - we even used it for a colored border splash screen for the NitrOS9 boot (after the main OS was loaded). I usually ran it from disk, rather than as part of the boot itself; that way, once it finished, it wasn’t taking up memory (system or otherwise) anymore.
Same reason that I added extra (optional) parameters in the config file that GShell 1.26 used - to help make things more consistent, and let users set up things more easily.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net