[Coco] [COCO] Putting NitrOS-9 boot track in ROM

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 3 00:36:00 EST 2015

> On Feb 2, 2015, at 10:57 PM, Richard E Crislip <rcrislip at neo.rr.com> wrote:
>
> I'm sorry, I know I asked this before, but what is LSN0? TIA

What Stephen said. It’s 256 bytes and it contains:

Number of sectors on disk
Track size (in sectors)
Number of bytes in the allocation bit map
Number of sectors per cluster
Starting sector of the root directory
Owner’s user number
Disk attributes
Disk identification (for internal use)
Disk format, density, number of sides
Number of sectors per track
Reserved for future use
Starting sector of the bootstrap file
Size of the bootstrap file (in bytes)
Time of creation (Y:M:D:H:M)
Volume name in which the last character has the most significant bit set
Path descriptor options

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman