[Coco] OS9 Level I - Clock issue?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 09:44:10 EST 2015

If I remember correctly, the stock clocks (both L1 & L2) are not Y2K compliant. Is there a chance this may have something to do with it? The clocks will not be correct beyond 1999 (IIRC).
There was a fix for this somewhere. I remember having to patch my clock for Y2K. Then I started using the emulators and their clock was already patched.
I just found the patch is on RTSI:

http://ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/SYSMODS/clock4y2k.lzh

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia