[Coco] MShell File Manager v1.0.3o update

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 26 19:03:58 EST 2015

Hi Bill,
I obviously missed your emails on the MShell testing you've been doing recently. As you know, I would have enjoyed testing your latest changes had I known!  I now have CoCoFGPA running on a DE1 if you need any further tests done for MShell on it.  Just let me know.
I have a 25MHZ Multicomp09 running NitrOS-9 6809 L1 v3.3.0 thanks to the tireless work of Neal Crook with a 32MB drive on /d3.  Should you ever decide to adapt MShell for a 64KB 25MHZ system, I would definitely be interested in testing it.  I was wondering if this platform would be fast enough for a paging file scheme to help MShell to run.  Do you think this is even possible on a 25MHZ FPGA with a 6809 core using an SD Card for online storage?  I'm brain storming here off the top of my head so I haven't put any serious thought on how to run MShell hell on it.  Congratulations on the updates!  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com