[Coco] Plugging more stuff in to the RS-232 Pak

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 10:09:18 EST 2015

Kelly, there was an article in one of the Rainbows on building a simple IR device for the Coco. As I recall, there wasn't much to the circuit and it either plugged into the cart port or one of the rear ports (serial, joy, cass).
You would probably have to either modify the RS232 pak or make a daughter board to do it that way when there's a much simpler way.
I want to say it was in one of the issues before the Coco 3 came out (pre Aug 86), but I'm not positive on this.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com