[Coco] Its about that day again

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 24 23:11:45 EST 2015

On Thursday 24 December 2015 22:37:53 Tom Seagrove wrote:

> He ate it already...
>
> Merry Christmas to you as well and everyone else and if you are alone
> this Christmas, my house is open for dinner...
>
> Tom

I am not alone, but am helping with the eye drops, 3 kinds, 4x a day,
after my lady had both eyes operated on for cataracts in the last 10
days.  So I'm playing valet/butler/visiting nurse etc for another week
or two yet.  I do a small amount of that anyway as she also has COPD.

So its pretty quiet here ATM.  Waiting on Chinese parts for some control
improvements on my new mill & trying to get my air brush technique back
in tune for applying a slightly thinned teak oil on some mahogany
blanket chests I'm making for my remaining boys.  That, and trying to
control the warpage of some very bad mahogany I bought to make them
with.  So I am keeping semi-busy but at my chosen pace.

I hope you are not alone Tom, Christmas seems like a really bad time to
be alone.

Take care & have a Very Merry Christmas at your place.

> On Dec 24, 2015, at 10:21 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
>
> Greetings everyone;
>
> To each and every one, I wish you all a happy, and joyous, even if its
> not PC these days, Christmas with your families.
>
> But then you all know I haven't a PC bone in this body.
>
> I hope that guy in the red suit leaves lots of stuff, and eats all the
> cookies and milk you left out.  You did leave some for him, didn't
> you? ;-)
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Cheers, Gene Heskett