[Coco] Its about that day again

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Thu Dec 24 22:37:53 EST 2015

He ate it already...

Merry Christmas to you as well and everyone else and if you are alone this Christmas, my house is open for dinner...

Tom

On Dec 24, 2015, at 10:21 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

Greetings everyone;

To each and every one, I wish you all a happy, and joyous, even if its
not PC these days, Christmas with your families.

But then you all know I haven't a PC bone in this body.

I hope that guy in the red suit leaves lots of stuff, and eats all the
cookies and milk you left out.  You did leave some for him, didn't
you? ;-)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)